background

Building a sustainable future.


The design team makes 80% of the decisions that influence a building’s energy performance in the early design phase; engineers make the remaining 20% at the later phases of design. Therefore, it is critical for us to be able to utilize a quick and reliable energy performance evaluation at the earliest stage of the building design process.

The relationship between building volumes, proposed area, and orientation of glazed surfaces, as well as the properties of the external shading all influence the future energy consumption and determine the overall look of the design. Selecting the right alternative that delivers better energy performance is becoming vital for a successful project.

 

EN I 中文 I DE 
© Architectural Devices Group Ltd. 2013  I  Customer Login  I  Legal Information  I  Disclaimer  I  Imprint